Guaranteed Electricity Price that is a set rate option that provides control throughout the term of your plan. As the market will fluctuate, your set rate will remain the same.
You should consider secure price if you:
- Have a low to moderate energy consumption.
- Demand a greater budget control for energy.
- Wish to simplify energy supply management floating
Flex Price is a Variable Electricity Price that fluctuates every month as the actual market price changes.
It is a consumption-weighted average of the wholesale market price for the electricity provided to you with a Service Fee. It’s a little different from your typical regulated rate.
You should consider Flex Price if you:
- Have a higher volume of energy consumption.
- Have an appetite for variability and budget flexibility.