We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information collected by Wingate Security will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Information We May Collect
Wingate Security may collect personal information in the course of providing or attempting to provide services to you.
The information we collect may include:
- Your name and job title
- Your contact information including your phone number, address and email address
- Your billing information including your billing address, banking information and/or credit card number
- Emergency contact/keyholder information
- Demographic information such as postal code, customer preferences and interests, as well as other general customer information
- Other information relevant to customer surveys or offers
What We Do With the Information We Collect
Wingate Security uses the information we collect to provide services, improve the services we provide and inform customers of additional products or services that may be of interest. In particular, we use the information we collect for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To contact clients regarding their services
- To improve our products and services
- To send periodic promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
- To distribute company newsletters
- Wingate Security may use non-personal information for product and service improvement and development, customer service, marketing and market research purposes
Keyholder information is used to contact appropriate emergency contacts in the event of an alarm and in some situations where the primary account holder cannot be reached.
How We Secure Your Information
All physical information (including all paper documents holding personal information) is securely stored in locked cabinets on Wingate Security premises to prevent unauthorized access. All electronic data is stored in a secure database server located on our premises. All information is appropriately backed up, verified and secured.
Wingate Security will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about products or services you may find interesting.
You may opt out of receiving promotional information at any time by contacting Wingate Security.
We retain personal information as long as it is needed to provide services to our customers. In the case that any information is destroyed, Wingate Security will do so safely in order to prevent unauthorized access.
Controlling Your Personal Information
The Wingate Security website uses IP addresses and website analytics information to analyze trends, identify general website visitor behavior and to gather broad demographic information in order to optimize and improve the website. This information is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
On occasion, the Wingate Security website will link to other websites of interest. While we make all efforts to only link to websites that offer secure browsing and handling of personal information, we are not responsible for the contents or privacy practices of any external link. You should exercise caution and review the privacy statement applicable to the website in question when visiting external links.